Create a Project
To create a Twilio client you need you account SID and Token.
- Create a new account or login to your account
- In the top left of your dashboard click the menu.
- Select Create New Project. Direct Link
- In the next page select Products then Programmable SMS
- Scroll down and click Continue
- Give your project a name and click Skip Remaining Steps
- You should now see your Project Info.
- Next to the project name click Edit. Direct Link
- Under API Credentials you will see the Account SID and Auth Token for your Live and Test Credentials
- Click the eye icon to view the Auth Token
Verify Phone Numbers
Before you can purchase a number or send messages in a trial account you must verify a phone number.
- Go the the Verify Caller Ids Page and add a phone number that you have access to.
You can now purchase a phone number and send to any of the phone numbers you verify.